In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. To purchase or change a meal plan simply visit the Marketplace or the business office.
Resident Meal Plans
- 19 Meals Per Week with $150 Flex: $2,430.00
- 225 Block Plan with $125 Flex: $2,430.00
- Unlimited Plan, No Flex: $3,009.00
Commuter Meal Plans
- 20 Block Meal Plan with $15.00 Bonus Flex: $205.00 (5% savings)
- 50 Block Meal Plan with $25.00 Bonus Flex: $477.50 (10% savings)
Important Policies for All Plans
- Meals may only be used only by the student issued the meal plan.
- Flex dollars may be used by students or their guests anytime during the semester at the Marketplace only.
- Unused flex dollars may not be carried forward or refundable.
- No changes may be made to the meal plan after the first week of classes for each semester.
In This Section
Feel free to contact us at (561) 478-5542 or drop us a line from the feedback page.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Meal Cards must be presented at all times
- Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend them to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take.
- Please bus your own tables when finished eating.
- Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Dining Area.